Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Искусство » Музыка » Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

Svartkladd - offline Svartkladd
Exclamation13-08-2003 14:26 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Priest Of Syrinx

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden

"The Glorious Burden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Jon Schaffer on Thursday, July 31, 2003 at 9:34PM :
Hey People,

Well the album is done, and it's not just done, it rules!! I have never been more pleased in all my years of recording.
It came out the way it was supposed to be!
And now for the big news, it's Tim Owens on vocals and he did an amazing job! I know there were a lot of people hoping that this would be the case, and it is.
I've asked Neil to put a sample of 3 of the songs for you guys to check out. SPV agreed to letting me do this as long as I did not put the whole song up. I hope you enjoy them, I know I do.
I'll be in touch soon with more news and details of the release dates for the single which will be called "The Reckoning" and the full length CD "The Glorious Burden."
I can honestly tell you I've never felt better and am truly looking to the future with more optimism than ever before.

Until next time,

Jon"

С http://www.icedearth.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darksoul - offline Darksoul
13-08-2003 22:12 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Мастер загружания

Что ж, выйдет - услышим.

Svartkladd - offline Svartkladd
14-08-2003 12:14 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Priest Of Syrinx

Не знаю на сколько "it rules", тк с уходом Барлоу группа потеряет процентов 60 своего звучания... был неповторимый вокал... но будем надеяться...

Darksoul - offline Darksoul
14-08-2003 21:45 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Мастер загружания

Vrot
Будем...
(не могу назвать себя ярым поклонником группы, но стоящие песни у них безусловно есть!)

Текущее время: 16:43
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему