Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Авторские форумы » Звездные Войны » Кам Салусар
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

Дарт Киппер - offline Дарт Киппер
13-01-2007 01:19 URL сообщения        Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Banned

Кам Салусар

Кто нибудь знает про его жизнь или как он погиб.
В книге "Я - Джедай" Майкла Стэкпола рассказано о нём только
то что он убил учеников боевым приёмом. А что произошло с ним дальше?

Sithoid - offline Sithoid
13-01-2007 14:01 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Самое естественное решение - Вукипедия
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kam_Solusar

14-01-2007 15:43 URL сообщения        Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Banned

Sithoid

У меня эта ссылка не работает, она не загрузается.

Sithoid - offline Sithoid
14-01-2007 16:20 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Дарт Киппер
Странно, у меня все грузится. Ну тогда копирую:

Kam Solusar was a Jedi Knight who turned to the dark side, but was brought back to the light side through the efforts of Luke Skywalker. After his meeting with Skywalker, Kam became one of the first students to study at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4. Later on he became a Jedi Master and married fellow Jedi Tionne.

The son of Ranik Solusar, a Jedi slain by Darth Vader, Solusar spent many years hiding from Vader's Dark Jedi killsquads. When discovered, Solusar was tortured until his spirit was broken, and then converted to the dark side of the Force. After training as a Dark Jedi, the Emperor selected him as a personal warrior on Byss, part of the Dark Side Elite. On Vjun, Vill Goir taught Solusar lightsaber combat techniques.

Solusar first encountered Skywalker on Nespis VIII circa 10.5 ABY. Sensing great strength in Solusar, Skywalker was determined to turn him back. With great difficulty, Luke helped Solusar to cast off the chains of the dark side and embrace the light side of the Force as he was intended to. Now loyal to Skywalker, Solusar traveled with the Jedi Master to Ossus to assist the Ysanna in their battle against Imperial forces. He was made a general of the New Republic Defense Forces; after defeating an Imperial army and two Dark Jedi, Solusar led a raid on the reborn Emperor's flagship and sabotaged it.
[edit]
Jedi training

"I was apprenticed to the great Jedi Master, Ranik Solusar—my father. Now I have begun my service under Luke Skywalker."
—Kam Solusar to Leia Organa Solo

The two Jedi parted ways after the defeat of the clone Emperor, but were reunited on Yavin 4 with the establishment of the Jedi Praxeum in 11 ABY. Although older than the other Jedi candidates, Solusar proved to be one of Skywalker's strongest apprentices, eventually becoming a full Jedi Knight.

In 19 ABY he performed the first wedding ceremony for Luke's and Mara's wedding. At the second ceremony he helped subdue the attackers at the wedding, thus the wedding continued.

During his years on Yavin 4, Solusar fell in love with the Jedi historian and minstrel Tionne. The two were wed in 25 ABY. When Skywalker departed the Praxeum to assist in sporadic intergalactic conflicts, he left Solusar in his stead as administrator of the Academy. The friendship between Solusar and Skywalker grew deep enough that Skywalker asked him to preside over his Jedi wedding to Mara Jade.

Solusar held the view that the light side was the only true aspect of the Force, and that the dark side was only the Force's hollow shadow.
[edit]
Yuuzhan Vong War

During the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, Kam and Tionne took on the responsibility of guarding the young Jedi students of the Academy. When the Peace Brigade attacked the Academy in the invasion's second year, Kam hid the children and protected them until Anakin Solo and Talon Karrde arrived. The children were loaded onto the Wild Karrde, and then the Errant Venture, and cleared a path to a new home at the forgotten Maw Installation. Kam and Tionne also scouted the Deep Core to find a secondary location for another Jedi base. They chose the world of Eclipse.

After Eclipse had to be evacuated, Kam and Tionne remained with the Academy students for the duration of the war, far from the frontlines.

At the conclusion of the Yuuzhan Vong conflict, Kam recommended that Skywalker reestablish the Jedi Academy and New Jedi Order on the ancient world of Ossus, which Skywalker agreed to. Afterwards, Kam went on to be part of the Masters' Council.
[edit]
Behind the scenes

In the Union comics, Kam seems to resemble actor Bruce Willis, just as the character of Iry Danta seemed to be based on Harvey Keitel.

Solusar was originally set to debut in the graphic novel Lightsider, set in between Dark Empire I & II, but the project was cancelled. He thus suddenly first appears in Dark Empire II with no back story, other than the mention of his father. In the Jedi Academy Trilogy, he's mentioned as having been defeated by Luke Skywalker in the game of Lightsider, thus bringing him back from the dark side. The meeting between the two is documented in the Dark Empire Audio Drama.
[edit]
Appearances

* Dark Empire II (First appearance)
* Empire's End
* Dark Apprentice
* Champions of the Force
* I, Jedi
* Darksaber
* Star Wars: Union
* Dark Tide I: Onslaught
* Dark Tide II: Ruin
* Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
* Edge of Victory I: Conquest
* Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
* Star by Star
* Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
* The Unifying Force
* Dark Nest I: The Joiner King

[edit]
Sources

* The New Essential Guide to Characters
* Who's Who in the New Jedi Order

19-01-2007 17:56 URL сообщения        Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Banned

Sithoid
Спасибо за информацию!
Отдаю честь и поклон.

Текущее время: 09:21
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему